If you have a great idea and would like to write a feature for us, please email us through the contact form
. Here is what we’d like from you:
- Pitch us new and interesting ideas, and something you’re incredibly passionate about. This is what will make your pitch stand out.
- Bring value to the readers, think what will the reader learn from their time reading this piece. If this is just about you and your company it probably won't resonate with our audience.
- It's not about you or your company, if you have a new cold brew or a new
- The interesting intersection of coffee and the rest of the world. Tell us something interesting where fashion and coffee meet or technology and coffee overlap.
- A clear and concise paragraph that outlines your idea, what the general structure of the feature will be and why you think our readers will enjoy it, like this: Headline: CBD Coffee: Fact or Fiction? In this story I will explain the growing trend in CBD in coffee, and why it may not be the most beneficial way of taking CBD. I will explore the legality of CBD and the scientific research currently available. I'll have quotes from coffee industry professionals, scientists and representatives from a UK hemp farm
.Word Count : 1000
- Links to relevant examples of your published work.
- Think visual: Caffeine prides itself on its visual aesthetic, so if you can provide images to give us a better idea on your feature, that will stand you in good stead to be published.
- A sense of the sources you would use/speak to illustrate your argument. Explain why you have the acumen to produce the feature.
- Treat your feature as a conversation with our readership – impart your knowledge, but make it digestible. Be informative, engaging with a light touch!
- Ideally, you will be familiar and/or a reader of Caffeine! To get a gauge on our house style, we recommend picking up a few copies